M2 Acoustical Underlayment
M2 is a three dimensional mesh pf polypropylene synthetic monofilaments, UV stabilized, tangled and welded where they cross laminate to the polypropylene barrier fabric. With its U shaped geometry, M2 delivers optimum sound control between floor levels, with long term benefits due to its excellent compression resistance.
- With 1” of Treadstone Underlayment, M2 can reduce impact noise (IIC) up to 10db in wood framed and 20db in concrete assemblies.
- Polypropylene barrier fabric
- Low profile: ¼” thick
- Excellent noise control with a spectrum of floor coverings
- Flexible and resilient, while maintaining excellent compression resistance
- UL listed in 100 floor ceiling designs
- Installed by a technically trained network of licensed installers
Rolls, 565sf per roll, 4 rolls per pallet