M3 is a three dimensional mesh of polypropylene synthetic monofilament, UV stabilized, tangled, and welded where they cross laminate to the polypropylene barrier fabric. With is cuspated geometry, M3 delivers the highest level of sound control between floors, with long term performance due to its excellent mechanical resistance.
- With 1 ½” of Treadstone Underlayment, M3 can reduce impact noise (IIC) up
to 16db in wood framed and 20db in concrete assemblies.
- Polypropylene barrier fabric
- 3/8” thick
- Flexible and resilient, while maintaining excellent compression resistance
- UL listed in over 100 floor ceiling designs
- Installed by a technically trained network of licensed dealers
Rolls, 565sf per roll, 4 rolls per pallet