Cylindrical studded membrane made of a mix of UV stabilized recycled polyolephines, laminated to a polypropylene fabric. The rigid studded technology delivers superior durability and compression resistance equaling unmatched long-term acoustical performance.
- With 1” of Treadstone Underlayment, the system can reduce impact noise (IIC) up to 12db in wood framed assemblies.
- Polypropylene barrier fabric
- 1/8” thick, total system thickness as thin as 1 1/8”
- Industry leading compression resistance
- UL listed in over 100 floor ceiling designs
- Installed by a network of technically trained licensed dealers
Roll, 282sf per roll, 12 rolls per pallet