With is cuspated geometry,M3 delivers the highest level of sound control between floors, with long-term performance due to its excellent mechanical resistance.
Treadstone® M3 is loose-laid over the substrate and then covered with a uniform thickness of an approved Treadstone® Underlayment Product. Mechanical Fastening is not required, providing a system profile thickness as thin as 1 7/8″ (47.6mm).
- In conjunction with a 1 ½” of Treadstone® underlayment, M3 can reduce impact noise (IIC) up to 16db in wood-framed and 20db in concrete assemblies.
- Polypropylene barrier fabric
- 3/8” thick
- Flexible and resilient, while maintaining excellent compression resistance
- UL listed in over 100 floor ceiling designs
- Installed by a technically trained networkof licensed dealers