With its U-shaped geometry, Treadstone® M2 Sound Mat delivers optimum sound control between floor levels, with excellent compression resistance. Treadstone® M2 Sound Mat acoustic mat is a three-dimensional mesh of polypropylene, synthetic monofilaments that are UV stabilized, tangled and welded to cross laminate to the polypropylene barrier fabric.
- With 1” of Treadstone® underlayment, M2 can reduce impact noise (IIC) up to 10db in wood-framed and 20db in concrete assemblies.
- Polypropylene barrier fabric
- Low profile: ¼” thick
- Excellent noise control with a spectrum of floor coverings
- Flexible and resilient, while maintaining excellent compression resistance
- UL listed in 100 floor ceiling designs
- Installed by a technically trained network of licensed installers