This gypsum concrete formula is mixed onsite with locally sourced sand and water to provide a lightweight base that can host a wide variety of flooring. FR30 is characterized by its higher compression strength and durability, which can help save time and money on the job. Treadstone® FR30 gypsum underlayment is approved for use over concrete, precast, wood, and Treadstone® Sound Attenuating Mats (thickness limitations apply).
- Compressive strengths up to 3800psi
- Little to no surface prep, clean, prime, and pour
- Fast Setting, light traffic in 1hr, normal traffic in 24hrs.
- Dense, smooth surface
- Provides enhanced sound attenuation (STC & IIC) between floors
- Reduces carbon footprint
- UL Listed in over 100 designs
- Installed by a technically trained network of licensed dealers